Product and service updates
A new version of LMS365 is released approximately every sixth week.
Planned release dates:
April 3, 2023
May 15, 2023
June 26, 2023
See schedule for when new releases will be rolled out on release day.
- April 2023 - planned release Introduction of the audit trail feature, organize sessions in an instructor-led course ...
- February 2023 release highlights Introduction of the Calendar view of the course catalog, improvements to Assessments ...
- December 2022 release highlights Redesign of the quiz and question pool builder ...
- November 2022 release highlights Launch of the integration between LMS365 and Go1 ...
- October 2022 release highlights Launch of the LMS365 integration with Microsoft Viva Learning ...
- August 2022 release highlights Redesign of the learning module builder, On-the-Job training, and introduction of a new enrollment type ...
- Document system activity with LMS365 Audit trail
- Integrate LMS365 with Go1 and get instant access to the world's largest online learning library
- Support of On-the-Job Training
- Introducing the new interface for creating and managing learning modules
- Integrate LMS365 with Microsoft Viva Learning
- Announcement: limitations for unenrolled users' access to courses and training plans
- Scheduled Maintenance - 05 April 2022 - LMS365 April 2022 Release
- Service Incident - 02 March 2022 - Long Enrollment Times
- Service Incident - 25 February 2022 - Microsoft Sway services are not working
- Scheduled Maintenance - 09 February 2022 - LMS365 March 2022 Release
- Service Incident - 26 January 2022 - Problem with access to the new Courses
- Service Incident - 25 January 2022 - Problem with access to the new Courses