Product and service updates
A new version of LMS365 is released approximately every sixth week.
Planned release dates:
December 11, 2023
January 22, 2024
March 3, 2024
- December 2023 - planned release The release roll-out is planned to begin on Monday, December 11 ...
- October 2023 release highlights Introduction of the option to designate course admins and instructors as co-organizers of Teams meetings ...
- September 2023 release highlights Enhancements to the audit trail, Viva Learning integration and LinkedIn Learning integration ...
- August 2023 release highlights Launch of the integration between LMS365 and LinkedIn Learning ...
- June 2023 release highlights Introduction of the copy course and copy training plan feature, mark training as favorite ...
- May 2023 release highlights Enhancements to the audit trail feature and the force retake option ...
- Updates coming to the LMS365 skills framework to further support workforce development
- Announcing course creation powered by generative AI
- Introducing AI-powered course discovery
- Integrate LMS365 with LinkedIn Learning for seamless access to a wide range of courses within LMS365
- Document system activity with LMS365 Audit trail
- Integrate LMS365 with Go1 and get instant access to the world's largest online learning library
- Service Incident - 06 December 2023 - Issues Accessing Course Catalog and Dashboard
- Scheduled Maintenance - 30 November 2023 - LMS365 December 2023 Release
- Scheduled Maintenance - 30 October 2023 - LMS365 October 2023 Release
- Service Incident - 20 October 2023 - Admin Center degraded performance in North Europe
- Service Incident - 19 October 2023 - LMS365 may have been unavailable due to the product configuration updates
- Scheduled Maintenance - 06 October 2023 - Planned infrastructure maintenance