You can get an overview of all the courses and training plans where a specific user has been assigned a training admin role using LMS365 API endpoints, meaning you don't have to check the settings of each training individually in the LMS365 Admin Center.
This article describes how to get a list of courses and training plans for which a specific user is assigned as an admin.
2. Get the ID of the relevant user and copy it. Having the ID of the user allows you to limit the response to show data related only to them.
3. Run the request to get a list of courses and training plans for which this user is a training admin.
Expand the Courses section and find the GET method /odata/v2/Courses with the Return the list of Courses description and select Try it out in the top left-hand corner.
You'll need to set the relevant query options parameters to control the data returned in the response.
In the GET method/odata/v2/Courses request, complete the following fields:
- In the $expand field, enter Admins($select=Id,Title).
- In the $filter field, enter Admins/any(x: x/Id eq user-ID), where user-ID is the ID you copied in step 2, e.g. Admins/any(x: x/Id eq 4b28f1ec-bba8-45f1-a4e6-f2fb81fe8a39).
- In the $select field, enter Title.
4. Select Execute to run the request.
5. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field, you'll see courses and training plans of the tenant for which the user is assigned as a training admin. The Admins property contains the ID and the names of all the users who are currently assigned as training admins.
- Use the Download option to save the results of the API request to your computer in .JSON format.