To run various API requests with the skills involved you will need to know the ID of the skill in question and the ID of that skill's level. This article describes what API to use to get this data.
To get the IDs of a skill and its level, do the following:
1. Go to https://api.365.systems/ and make sure you are authorized with the relevant API key.
2. Find the UserCompetencies section, expand it, find the GET method /odata/v2/UserCompetencies with the Returns the list of user competencies (skills) owned by current user description and then click Try it out in the top left corner.
3. Select the Execute button to run the command.
You can set Competency, User for $expand so that the response will contain more details, including the name of the skill and the users it is granted. You can use other query options parameters to control the data in the response by setting filters.
4. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field, you will see the list of all the skills of the tenant.
- Search via Ctrl+F for the URL of a specific skill. In case Competency was set for $expand, you can user search to find the skill by its title. Copy its CompetencyID and LevelId parameters.
- You can use the Download button to save the results to your computer in .JSON format.
Article is closed for comments.