For any reason you may need the ID of a course session, you can use LMS365 API endpoint to get it. In this article we describe the steps you need to follow to do this.
To get the ID of a specific course session do the following:
2. Find the Courses section, expand it, find the GET method /odata/v2/Courses with the Return the list of Courses description and then click Try it out in the top left corner.
3. In the $expand field, insert CourseSessions to control the response results and then select the blue Execute button to run the request.
You can use various query options parameters to control the data in the response by setting filters. When query options parameters are set, the response will contain additional data and details which you can use for search.
4. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field you will see the list of all courses of the tenant. You can use search Cntrl+А to look for the sessions of a relevant course and copy it for further usage.
- The results can be downloaded via the corresponding button in the .JSON file format.