When users are added as course administrators to a course or training plan via an Azure Active Directory (AAD) or a Microsoft 365 group, the membership of the group will grant appropriate admin permissions to the users in the group.
As a result, the members of the group will be course administrators of the course or training plan in question and be listed as contacts on the course or training plan homepage.
However, if the members of the AAD or Microsoft 365 group changes, you will have to take a few steps for the update to be reflected in the list of contacts that is visible on the course or training plan homepage.
Below, we will walk you through how to update contacts visible in the Information section on course and training plan homepages:
To update course contact information on course or training plan homepages, do the following:
1. Access the LMS365 Admin Center.
2. From Training Management, select the relevant course or training plan.
3. From the Course Management panel, select Manage People.
4. Select the Administrators tab.
5. Select the Show icon to hide the members of the group from the course or training plan homepage.
6. Refresh the course or training plan homepage.
7. From the Manage People page, select the Show icon again to show the members of the group on the course or training plan homepage.
Watch the short video below to see these steps performed for course admins displayed on a course homepage.