The language of course and training plan notifications depends on the Locale settings of the training. The Locale settings determine the format of numbers, date, time, and the language courses and training plans use in notifications and certificates.
By default, courses and training plans inherit the Regional settings from the course catalog that include the Locale settings. However, you can configure the Locale settings for each course and training plan individually in the Regional Settings part in the Settings section of the training configuration panel.
To change the language of notifications for a course or a training plan:
Required role: catalog or course admin.
1. LMS365 Admin Center> Training Management > Select the relevant course or training plan.
2. From the opened Course/Training Plan Management panel, select Manage Course/Training Plan Settings.
3. In the opened Settings section > Regional Settings.
4. From the Locale drop-down list, select the relevant locale.
4. Select Save to apply the changes. To cancel the action, select Cancel.
The Locale settings will impact the notifications language only for this course or training plan.
Article is closed for comments.