If you encounter issues when loading web parts of a course catalog page, a course home page or My Training Dashboard, you should upload the web parts again to the required page. This article describes how to upload web parts again on a SharePoint page.
The following steps describe how to upload web parts again for a course catalog page but this approach can be applied to uploading them to a course home page and My Training Dashboard as well.
To upload web parts of a course catalog page again:
1) Navigate to the required course catalog page.
2) Select Edit in the top right-hand corner of the page.
The course catalog page will open in edit mode.
3) Click anywhere under the banner image to display the web parts menu on the left-hand side of the page.
4) Select Delete web parts.
The web parts will be removed but you will see the suggested list of web parts based on the frequently used ones.
5) Select the required web part:
- LMS365 Course Catalog web part for a course catalog.
- LMS365 Course Homepage for a course.
- LMS365 Dashboard for My Training Dashboard page.
In this example, select the LMS365 Course Catalog web part and then select Republish in the top right-hand corner to apply the changes.
If there are no suggested web parts to add, hover above or below an existing web part and you'll see a line with a circled +.
Select + to display a list of web parts to choose from. You can find more about using web parts on SharePoint pages here.