Users may encounter issues when LMS365 web parts load on a course catalog page, a course or training plan home page, or My Training Dashboard. To resolve such issue, catalog admins should delete the relevant LMS365 web part from the SharePoint page and upload it again to the required page.
This article describes how to delete LMS365 web parts and upload them again to a SharePoint page.
For the example in this article, we'll describe how to delete and upload the LMS365 Course Catalog web part on a course catalog page. The same approach is applied to a course home page (the LMS365 Course Homepage web part) and My Training Dashboard (the LMS365 Dashboard web part).
To delete and upload a web part to a course catalog page, follow these steps:
Required role: catalog admin
1. Navigate to the relevant course catalog page.
2. Select Edit in the top right-hand corner of the page. The course catalog page will open in edit mode.
3. Click anywhere on the course catalog web part to call out the web parts actions menu.
4. On the opened web parts actions menu, select the Delete web part icon.
The LMS365 Course Catalog web part will be deleted from the page. You may now see a suggested list of web parts that can be added to the page. This list shows frequently used web parts.
5. To display the course catalog on the page again, select the LMS365 Course Catalog web part from the list of suggested web parts. If the list of suggested web parts isn't displayed, hover over the place where you want to add the web part and select the plus icon.
6. From the opened window, select the LMS365 Course Catalog web part.
Find more information about web parts on SharePoint pages in Microsoft's documentation.
7. Select Republish in the top right-hand corner of the page to apply the changes to the course catalog page.
Article is closed for comments.