LMS365 provides an API endpoint that allows to get the URL of an LMS365 course which you can copy and use later on. This articles describes the steps to get the course URL.
Follow these steps to get the URL of an LMS365 course:
2. Find the Courses section, expand it, find the GET method /odata/v2/Courses with the Returns the list of Courses description and then click Try it out in the top left corner.
3. In the $expand query field enter SharepointWeb for the results to include the URL of the SharePoint sites and press the blue Execute button to run the request.
You can use various query options parameters to control the data in the response by setting filters. When query options parameters are set, the response will contain additional data and details which you can use for search.
4. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field you will see all the courses of the tenant and their data including the URL of the SharePoint site.
- Search via Ctrl+F for the URL of a specific course and copy it use wherever you need. You can use the Download button to save the results of the API request in the .JSON format to your computer.