This articles describes how you can get the URL of a course in LMS365 with the help of an LMS365 API endpoint for any reason you might need it for.
To get the URL of a course, follow the steps described below:
2. Find the Courses section, expand it, find the GET method /odata/v2/Courses with the Returns the list of Courses description, and select Try it out in the top left-hand corner.
You can use various query options parameters to control the data in the response by setting filters. When query options parameters are set, the response will contain additional data and details that you can use for the search.
3. Select Execute to run the request.
4. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field, you will see all the courses of the tenant and their data, including the URL of the SharePoint site.
- Search via Ctrl+F for the URL of a specific course and copy it use wherever you need. You can use the Download button to save the results of the API request to your computer in .JSON format.