For admins, it can be helpful to quickly navigate between the user interface of course catalogs, course home pages, and the LMS365 Admin Center.
In this article, we describe how you can add a link that enables admins to navigate to the LMS365 Admin Center from the site navigation of a course catalog's SharePoint site.
To add the LMS365 Admin Center link, follow these steps:
Required role: catalog admin
1. Go to the course catalog home page and, from the site navigation, select Edit.
2. On the opened Edit navigation panel, drag the toggle to On to enable site navigation audience targeting.
You can target links to ensure they are displayed only to specific groups in your organization.
3. On the Edit navigation panel, hover above or below an existing link and select the circled plus sign to create a new link in this place.
4. In the opened Add panel, complete the following information:
- In the Choose an option field, select Link.
- Copy the URL of your LMS365 Admin Center and paste it in the Address field.
- In the Display name field, enter the display name of the link.
- In the Audiences to target field, add users or groups who will be able to see the link. For example, this can be a group of LMS365 admins. This field is available only if you performed step 2.
- Select OK.
5. To apply the link to the site navigation menu, select Save at the bottom left-hand side of the page.
A link to the LMS365 Admin Center will now be available to the relevant users in the site navigation.