You can see how many separate enrollments you have for a course via the Learner group of the course's SharePoint page.
In this guide, we'll describe how you can find this information in SharePoint.
In this article
Adjust the list settings
First, you need to adjust the list settings in People and Groups to show the user count in the group.
1. From the SharePoint site of the course catalog, select Settings (the gear icon) > Site Information > View all site settings > Users and Permissions > People and groups.
2. From People and Groups, go to Settings and select List Settings.
3. On the opened page, navigate to Views.
4. Select Detail View or List View, depending on the view you employ in the list.
5. On the opened page, navigate to Totals.
6. For the Name, select Count from the drop-down list.
7. Select OK.
As a result, the group count will be shown just below the Name column in People and Groups lists.
See how many separate enrollments you have for a course
After you've adjusted the list settings, you can go to the Learner group of the relevant course to see the count of learners.
1. From the SharePoint page of the course, select Settings (the gear icon) > Site Information > View all site settings > Users and Permissions > People and groups> More.
2. From the opened list of all training groups, select the Learners group of the relevant course.
In the Name column, you'll see the number of users in the Learners group.