When it is necessary for admins to make changes to training plan settings, update information in it, or delete the training plan entirely.
From the Training Plan Management panel, admins have access to a number of settings and a variety of actions related to the training plan шт question – including deleting the training plan. This article provides a description of how to edit, manage, and deleting training plans from the Training Plan Management actions panel.
Where to find the Training Plan Management panel
You can find the Training Plan Management panel in the following two ways:
- Go to the LMS365 Admin Center > Training Management > Select the relevant training plan (training plans have a folder icon next to their title) > the Training Plan Management panel will open on the right side of the LMS365 Admin Center.
- Go to the training plan home page > Select the Training Plan Management link at the top-right part of the page above the training information section > the Training Plan Management panel will open on the right side of the training plan home page.
The Training Plan Management panel
You can find the following action links on the Training Plan Management panel:
- View Training Plan
- Edit Training Plan
- Manage Training Plan Settings
- Manage People
- Email Learners
- Approve Enrollments(0)
- Training Plan Progress
- Manage Rating
- Manage Courses
- Delete Training Plan
View Training Plan
When you select the View Training Plan link, you will be directed to the training plan home page where where you can view how the training plan description, information, and courses will look like on the training plan home page.
Edit Training Plan
When you select the Edit Training Plan link, you will be directed to the training plan in the edit mode. The training plan will open on the Basic Details section, where you can edit the training plan settings.
If you edit the web address of a training plan, the previous training plan URL will not be available anymore. The training plan URL can be edited either via the Basic Details section of the training plan configuration panel or via API.
You can navigate between all training plan sections to make changes. You don't need to save changes each time you navigate from one section to another. Saving your changes is only necessary before you close the training plan edit panel.
After you have made the relevant changes, you can either select Save to save your changes and stay in the training plan edit mode to continue with further adjustments, or you can select Save & Close to make the Training Plan Editing panel close after your changes are saved.
Manage Training Plan Settings
When you select the Manage Training Plan Settings link on the Training Plan Management panel, you will be directed to the training plan in the edit mode in the Settings section.
Here, you can introduce relevant changes to the training plan settings.
The Manage People link will bring you to the People section of the training plan in the edit mode. Here, you can enroll new learners and new administrators in to the training plan and manage the enrolled learners and training plan administrators.
When you select Email Learners from the Training Plan Management panel, you will be directed to the Email Learners panel. Here, you can find the list of learners enrolled in the training plan. You can filter the view to find the relevant learners to email.
To filter the learners, use the following options:
- From the All Statuses drop-down list, select the relevant status to filter the learners: Not Started, In Progress, Completed. The default value is All Statuses.
- From the All drop-down list, select the Overdue or Not Overdue option to filter the learners. The default value is All.
- By clicking the column's title—Name, Email, Department, Line Manager, Enrollment Date, Status, Is Overdue, Due Date, Completion Date—the columns will be sorted accordingly.
To email learner(s), follow the steps below:
1. From the Name column, select the relevant learner(s) to email. To select all learners in the column, select the Name checkbox.
2. An Actions panel will open. From here, select Send Email Message.
The Send Email Message option will be disabled for learners without an email address registered with their Azure Active Directory account.
If one or more of the selected learners doesn't have an email address registered with their account, a message will let you know that some of the selected learners will not receive the email message. In this case, you need to either Confirm sending the email message or Cancel.
3. Fill in the Subject and Message fields.
By default, the link to the training plan page is included in the message. You can add, edit, or delete information, including the default information, in the Message field.
4. Select Send to send the message.
The email will be received as a separate email by all selected learners. Sending the same email to a large number of recipients can increase the risk of your message being rejected, categorized as less important, or even junk email by email clients and spam filters.
The Approve Enrollments link will direct you to the Approve Enrollments page with pending approval requests for the training plan.
Training Plan Progress
The Training Plank Progress link will bring you to the training plan progress dashboard and report where you can get an overview of learners' progress with the training plan in question.
The Manage Rating link will direct you to an overview of the training plan ratings. Here, you can manage ratings and export the rating information to Excel.
The Manage Courses link opens the training plan in the edit mode on the Courses section, from where you can manage courses within the training plan.
Delete Training Plans
To delete a training plan:
1) In the LMS365 Admin Center, go to the Training Management.
2) Select the training plan you want to delete.
3) Select Delete Training Plan on the Training Plan Management panel.
4) In the Confirmation window, select the checkbox I am aware that this action cannot be undone. This activates the Delete button.
You will be informed that the group(s), that were used in this training will be deleted:
- Course Administrators.
- Visitors - This group will be listed only if the Training Audience Targeting option was enabled for the training plan and the training plan was created prior the January 25,2022 release.
5) Select Delete to delete the training plan. Select Cancel to cancel the action.