When it is necessary for admins to make changes to training plan settings, update information in it, or delete the training plan entirely.
From the Training Plan Management panel, admins have access to a number of settings and a variety of actions related to the training plan. This article provides a description of how to edit, manage, and deleting training plans from the Training Plan Management actions panel.
Where to find the Training Plan Management panel
You can find the Training Plan Management panel in the following two ways:
- Go to the LMS365 Admin Center > Training Plan List > Select the relevant training plan > the Training Plan Management panel will open on the right side of the LMS365 Admin Center.
- Go to the training plan home page > Select the Training Plan Management link at the top-right part of the page above the training information section > the Training Plan Management panel will open on the right side of the training plan home page.
The Training Plan Management panel
The Training Plan Management panel provides the following action links:
- View Training Plan
- Edit Training Plan
- Manage Training Plan Settings
- Manage People
- Email Learners
- Approve Enrollments(0)
- Training Plan Progress
- Manage Rating
- Manage Courses
- Delete Training Plan
View Training Plan
When you select the View Training Plan link, you will be directed to the training plan home page where you can view the training plan description, information, content, and progress.
Edit Training Plan
When you select the Edit Training Plan link, you will be directed to the training plan in the edit mode. The training plan will open on the Basic Details section, where you can edit the training plan settings.
You can navigate between all training plan sections to make changes. You don't need to save changes each time you navigate from one section to another. Saving your changes is only necessary before you close the Training Plan Edit panel.
After you have made the relevant changes, you can either select Save to save your changes and stay in the training plan edit mode to continue with further adjustments, or you can select Save & Close to make the Training Plan Editing panel close after your changes are saved.
Manage Training Plan Settings
When you select the Manage Training Plan Settings link on the Course Management panel, you will be directed to the training plan in the edit mode in the Settings section.
Here, you can introduce relevant changes to the training plan settings.
The Manage People link will bring you to the People section of the training plan in the edit mode. Here, you can enroll new learners and new administrators in to the training plan and manage the enrolled learners and training plan administrators.
When you select Email Learners from the Training Management panel, you will be directed to the list of the enrolled learners. Here, you can send an email to learners you select from the list.
To send an email message:
1) From the Email Learners sidebar, select the learner(s) you want to send a message (all learners can be selected by selecting the Name checkbox).
2) From the Actions panel, select Send Email Message.
3) Fill in the Subject and Message fields and select Send.
By default, a link to the training home page is displayed at the bottom of the message. You can edit or delete all information in the Message field.
The email will be sent as one email to all selected learners. Sending the same email to a large number of recipients can increase the risk of your message being rejected, categorized as less important, or even junk email by email clients and spam filters.
The Approve Enrollments link will direct you to the Approve Enrollments page with pending approval requests for the training plan.
Training Plan Progress
The Training Plank Progress link will bring you to the training plan progress dashboard and report where you can get an overview of learners' progress with the training plan in question.
The Manage Rating link will direct you to an overview of the training plan ratings. Here, you can manage ratings and export the rating information to Excel.
The Manage Courses link opens the training plan in the edit mode on the Courses section, from where you can manage courses within the training plan.
Delete Training Plans
To delete a training plan:
1) In the LMS365 Admin Center, go to the Training Plan List.
2) Select the training plan you want to delete.
3) On the Training Plan Management panel, select Delete Training Plan.
4) In the Confirmation window, select the checkbox(es) of the group(s), that were used in this training plan site, that you would like to delete:
- Course Administrators.
- Visitors - This group is available for selection only if the Training Audience Targeting option was enabled for the training plan and the training plan was created prior the January 25,2022 release.
5) Select the checkbox I am aware that this action cannot be undone. This activates the Delete button.
6) Select Delete to delete the training plan. Select Cancel to cancel the action and close the window.