About this guide
The Course/Training Plan Lists provide an overview of all courses/training plans in a Course Catalog and options for managing these as well as creating new courses/training plans.
In this guide, we will describe the Course/Training Plan Lists, their capabilities and filtering and sorting options. Also Course/Training Plan Management Panel with its training managements options can be reached from the Course/Training Plan Lists.
Where to find the Course/Training Plan Lists
By default, the Admin Center opens on the Course List page with an overview of all courses of the current Course Catalog:
Training Plan List with an overview of all training plans of the current Course Catalog is also in the Course Management Section of the Admin Center directly under the Course List:
Course/Training Plan Lists overview
The Course/Training Plan Lists pages allow to create new courses/training plans and also show the list of all courses/training plans of the current Course Catalog with the following information:
- Course/Training Plan Name – displays training's name created in the Course Catalog;
- Visibility - shows whether the training is set as visible or not shown for learners in the Course Catalog:
- Course/Training Plan Progress – clicking this button will open the training progress sidebar:
NOTE: ‘Course Progress’ action is not available for Classroom & Blended Training and Webinar course types until at least one course session is created for them.
- Enrolled – displays number of learners who are enrolled in the training;
- Completed – displays number of learners who have completed the training;
- Overdue – displays number of learners who have not completed the training up to the Due Date or have completed it after the Due Date came;
- Status – displays training’s status. It can be as follows:
Published – when the training is published, and Start Date is reached;
Unpublished – when the training is not published;
Planned – when the training is published, and Start Date is not reached yet;
- Category – displays training category;
- Average Rating - rating is calculated as an average of all received (not hidden) ratings.
Select the training to open the Course/Training Plan Management panel to view course, edit or delete it, manage learners and rating, see course progress, approve enrollments, manage completion sets and other actions.
Training search and filtering
LMS365 provides multiple filtering and sorting options for the Course/Training Plan List pages:
- sorting by any column (except Status column) is available;
- filtering by type:
All Courses – the default view that displays all courses;
Published Courses – the view that displays only published courses;
Unpublished Courses – the view that displays only unpublished courses;
Planned Courses – the view that displays planned courses with the Start Date set in future;
Views by Course Type – select the course type you want to display (e-Learning, Classroom & Blended Training, Webinar);
All Training Plans – the default view that displays all training plans;
Published Training Plans – the view that displays only published training plans;
Unpublished Training Plans – the view that displays only unpublished training plans;
Planned Training Plans – the view that displays planned training plans with the Start Date set in future;
- filtering by visibility - you can select the courses/training plans to be displayed: all, not shown or shown in the Course Catalog:
- filtering by category - you can select one or more categories to quickly find the needed training:
- Search field - you can use the Search field to search for the needed training:
Waiting List, Requests for Session(s), Pending Approval
- Waiting List (for Course List only) – the view that displays only the courses with current waiting lists showing the total amount of users added to Waiting List:
Clicking on the Waiting List button will open a list of courses that have users in the Waiting Lists. By default, the Waiting list is sorted by date and time:
Clicking on the training will open an Actions sidebar that differs depending on the course type:
- for e-Learning courses you will see the list of learners waiting for available places, select learner(s) and decide on Enroll User in Course or Remove User from Waiting List actions:
- for Classroom & Blended Training and Webinar course types the difference is that after selecting user(s) from the list of learners waiting for available places you will see a required Select Session to Enroll field besides the Enroll User in Course or Remove User from Waiting List actions:
There is a possibility to switch between course session’s information using the drop-down filtering in the left corner of the Waiting List page:
To go back to the list of all course click the Waiting List button once again.
- Request(s) for Sessions (for Course List only) – the view that displays only the courses with existing Requests for Sessions with the total amount of users that sent the requests for session(s):
Clicking on the Request(s) for Sessions button will open a list of courses that have requests or session(s):
To go back to the list of all courses click the Request(s) for Sessions button once again.
- Pending Approval – the view that displays only the courses/training plans with pending approval enrollment request. In brackets with the total amount of users that wait for approval. Such courses also have a red exclamation mark next to its name:
When you click Approve Enrollments by default the list of learners with pending approval status only is shown:
After you select learner(s) the Approve and Reject buttons will become clickable. More information can be found in Approve Enrollments page overview
To go back to the list of all training click the Pending Approval button once again.
- Course/Training Plan Provisioning - the view that displays only the courses/training plans under editing process:
By clicking on it you will see the provisioning status:
To go back to the list of all course click the Course Provisioning button once again or it will be redirected automatically when the training provisioning finishes.
Course/Training Plan Management Panel with its managements actions and options can be reached from the Course/Training Plan Lists: