In this example, you can find how to load the attendance percentage of learners and create the required report and export it in excel.
Please, follow the next steps:
1) Open the Attendance field in the Power BI, as in this instruction: https://helpcenter.elearningforce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005255777-How-to-open-Attendance-field-in-the-Power-BI
2) Load the required tables that you would like to add ( in this example, we uploaded Users and Courses tables): https://helpcenter.elearningforce.com/hc/en-us/articles/211362469-How-to-create-Power-BI-report-with-LMS365-cloud-data-using-the-OData-service-v4
3) Click on the Transform data option:
4) Choose the Query1 table ( the first table that you uploaded with Attendance fields) - Merge Queries:
5)Select the Course table that you want to add to the first Query1 table - Navigate to the same fields as CourseId and Id in the Course table - Select Full Outer option:
5) In the opened field check the box, as below - Click Save button:
6) Click on the OK button again:
7) Click on the uploaded Courses table and select the fields you want to expand:
8) Do the same steps with the Users table:
9) After all the required tables have been added, click the Сlose and Apply button:
10) On the Visualizations panel, select the Query1 table, and from this table check the boxes in the fields that you want to upload into your report ( in our example, we chose the user's title, user's email, the course title, attendances percent).
NOTE: the order in which you select the fields, in that order, they will be displayed in your report:
11) Expand the table to see how it will look like:
12) Сlick on More option field:
13) Select Export data - Save report:
14)Here's a report that we created:
Article is closed for comments.