LMS365 offers you a wide selection of tools to administer and configure LMS365.
In this guide, we will show you how you enter the LMS365 Admin Center and give you an overview of the LMS365 Admin Center tools.
Watch the video below or scroll through the article (more details in the article).
Finding the LMS365 Admin Center
There are several ways of finding the LMS365 Admin Center:
1) As an admin, you will find a gear icon at the top-right of a course catalog.
This will take you to the LMS365 Admin Center and you will land on the area where you administer the current course catalog.
The LMS365 Admin Center toolbar
On the LMS365 Admin Center toolbar the following options are available:
- to view messages from the LMS365 Team - current and previous global banner notifications together the information about the target audience and publication periods.
- to view activity notifications related to learners administration - enrollments/unenrollments, downloading certificates, granting and revoking competencies, inviting or removing users from the Course Catalog. The number of unread notifications is displayed when the panel is collapsed.
- quick access to the LMS365 Help Center
LMS365 Admin Center - course catalog settings
In the left side, you find the menu, that can be collapsed and expanded.
By default, you start out on the Course List. It is located under the Course Management menu item and will show you a list of courses in the current course catalog. This is also where you will create new courses by clicking the Create Training button.
If you click an individual course, the Course Management panel will appear providing you with a variety of options to manage the course.
Under the Course List, you will find the Training Plan List. In here, you find and manage all training plans in the course catalog. Create a new training plan by clicking the Create Training Plan button. Like with courses, click on an individual training tlan to manage it.
The Reports menu link, located under the Training Plan List link will lead you to a collection of all data around courses and learners in the course catalog. These data can be exported from LMS365.
Under Learner Administration, you will find the Learner List. Here, you will see the overview of all learners in the tenant. Clicking a learner, the Learner Administration panel will appear with a variety of options to manage and view progress for the individual user.
Under Manage Content, you find the Manage Quizzes menu item. Here, you will find the Quizzes menu item that provides a list of quizzes created on your tenant, and the Question Pools menu item under which you can create question pools to use in quizzes.
Under the Content Package Storage menu item, all content packages like SCORM and AICC are kept.
Under Settings, you will find:
- Certificate Templates where you can create new certificates and find an overview of all existing certificates.
- Categories, where you can manage the categories you use to categorize your Courses and Training Plans.
- Tags, where you manage tags used to tag Courses and Training Plans.
- Under Competency Framework, you manage competencies and scale sets.
- Notifications is where you manage the email and Microsoft Teams notifications LMS365 will send out.
- License Information will provide you with an overview of your license information.
- Under LMS Configuration, you can configure course and training plan rating options, how many sessions that will be shown on the course catalog home page, and enrollment flows.
Back to LMS365, Home, and Help Center
The Home menu item will take you to the list of courses as well.
The Back to LMS365 menu item on top of the Home menu item will take you back to the Course Catalog you came from.
The Help Center menu item will lead you to the LMS365 Help Center where you can find LMS365 documentation and user guides.
LMS365 Admin Center - global settings
As an LMS365 global admin, you can access the global settings that spans all course catalogs from the Global Settings menu item.
TIP: To make the link to the Global Settings visible in the Admin Center for the Microsoft 365 Global Administrators, user with such role must go to https://lms.365.systems, and then accept the requested by LMS365 permissions.
In the LMS365 Global Settings area, you can configure and manage course catalogs as well as global settings like languages, the LMS365 mobile app, LMS365 licenses, LMS administrators, course targeting, learner list columns, internal cost currency, line manager settings, API keys, access to learner details, as well as enable new features in preview mode.
By default, only the Microsoft 365 Global Administrator has permissions to access the global settings.
However, it is possible to assign specific people the LMS Administrator role, which will grant them the access to the Global Settings.