What is an LMS365 chat?
A chat is a computer program that simulates and processes human conversation and responds to a simple request with a response in a quick time frame.
Why is chat useful?
Chat streamlines interactions between people and our LMS365 service, enhancing customer experience.
What does chat offer?
The chat helps to solve questions and issues quickly and efficiently in the shortest possible time and thereby saves customers time.
How do I create a chat?
NOTE: only signed-in users can start a chat in the Help Center
Please go to the Help Center page and navigate to the "Get Help" option in the lower right corner:
First, you will face the Answerbot. Ask your question and Answerbot will offer some articles regarding your request. If the articles do not help you, please click "Get in touch" and then "Live chat":
Fill all necessary fields and ask your question to the T1 agent in real-time:
Most likes questions
- How can I reset the progress for ALL users for a course?
- What does the "set completion" feature do when adding courses to a learning plan?
- Could you send me the template for the PowerBI report?
- A user was asked to use Edge browser when receiving the "Can't reach page" issue.
- How can we reassign a course to a learner once they have completed it in case it needs to be completed every 6 months or so?
- Can you please share the API which returns a list of course by user id from the admin account?
- Is there a way to view the completion of modules within a course?
- What a "Blended" course will allow me to do?
Elearningforce International Support:
Monday - Friday
4:00 AM to 4:00 PM (UTC +00:00)
Elearningforce Americas Support:
Monday - Friday
4:00 PM to 12:00 AM (UTC +00:00)