If filtered by Training you will find all the training that you are enrolled in (with Not Started, In Progress, and Completed statuses):
You will see a duplicate of a course/training plan that is being retaken. Its status can be Not Started or In Progress:
If filtered by Training you will find all completed training that were cancelled, unpublished, deleted or imported sorted alphabetically by name. The training from the deleted course catalog will be displayed in this list as well. If the training has been unpublished, deleted or imported, its title will not be clickable, and it is impossible to access it.
You will not see the training, certificates and competencies associated with the training once
CEUs are displayed in this section as well. The earned CEUs that were already received after training completion, planned* that will be received after the training completion and total CEUs are displayed under the Training section.
In the Certificates section, all learner’s certificates with their validity status (planned that is assigned for the learner and will be granted once they complete the training, valid, expired and expiring), issued and expiry dates are shown. By default, Certificates are sorted by Issued Date.
If you have more than one certificate for the course or training plan, all certificates will be shown in this section.
In the Competencies section, all competencies (planned that is assigned for the learner and will be granted once they complete the training, valid or revoked) with all levels, achievement and revocation dates are displayed sorted by Achievement Date.
You can find the title of the training after the completion of which you have been granted this competency or the name of the person who has manually granted you the competency in the Granted by column.
If you had one competency level and then it was changed, you will see both levels in this section.
The Administrators and Line Managers can also view and download the learner’s transcript via Line Manager Dashboard – desired Learner – View Learner’s Transcript as well as Admin Center – Learner List– desired Learner – View Learner’s Transcript.
The Line Manager can view the summary of learning activities based on the current or all Course Catalogs.
To download the pdf. report, click Export to PDF. PDF report contains the following information:
- Training Name – shows the title of training plans and courses.
- Status – shows learner’s completion status. It can be Not Started, In Progress or Completed;
- Completion Date – shows the date of training completion;
- CEUs –shows number of Continuing Education Units assigned to learner for course/training plan completion.
- Training Name – shows the title of training plans or courses .
- Status – shows certificate status. It can be Valid, Expiring or Expired;
- Issued date - shows certificate issued date;
- Expiry Date - shows certificate expiry date.
- Competencies – shows the title of the competency with its level;
- Granted by – shows the title of the training by completion of which Learner has been granted this competency or the name of the person who has manually granted the competency via Learner List;
- Status – shows the competence status. It can be Valid or Revoked;
- Achievement Date – shows the date on which the competency has been granted;
- Revocation Date – shows the date on which the competency will be revoked.