You can access product documentation and find answers to frequently asked questions at any time via the LMS365 Help Center and the LMS365 Admin Center. Additionally, the LMS365 Support chatbot can guide you to the relevant articles in the Help Center.
In this article, we describe how you can use the LMS365 Support chatbot to access product documentation and find answers to frequently asked questions.
In this article:
- Where to find the LMS365 Support chatbot
- How to use LMS365 Support chatbot
- Live chat in the LMS365 Support chatbot
- Feedback on the LMS365 Support chatbot
Where to find the LMS365 Support chatbot
You can access the LMS365 Support chatbot in several ways:
- In the LMS365 Help Center, select Get help in the bottom right-hand corner.
- In the LMS365 Admin Center, select either the dialogue icon (indicated by speech bubbles) in the top right-hand corner of the toolbar or Ask a question in the Help section.
- During the LMS365 installation process, select the Help icon at the bottom of the page or the dialogue icon (indicated by speech bubbles) in the top right-hand corner of the page.
How to use the LMS365 Support chatbot
To find the relevant information using the Support chatbot, follow these steps:
1. Call out the Support chatbot in one of the ways as described earlier in this article.
2. In the opened window, enter your question or request. Typically, a request should contain up to six words.
The Support chatbot doesn't reply to phrases like Thank you, Goodbye, etc.
3. Press Enter. The Support chatbot will respond with a list of articles relevant to your request.
If the Support chatbot can't find any relevant articles, try rephrasing your request or use synonyms. For example, instead of How to change a course URL, try Course URL.
4. If the search results show the article you're looking for, select the article link. This opens the article inside the Support chatbot. To read the article on a dedicated page in the Help Center, select the View original article icon in the top right-hand corner of the Support chatbot.
If the search results don't show the article you're looking for, you can try another request or go to a live chat with an LMS365 support agent.
Live chat in the LMS365 Support chatbot
If you didn't find the answer to your request in the articles suggested by the Support chatbot, you can get in touch with the LMS365 support team by selecting Get in touch in the Support chatbot and then Live chat. For detailed information on using the LMS365 live chat, see this article. Note that live chat is available only to signed in users in the Help Center.
Feedback on the LMS365 Support chatbot
You can leave your feedback on whether the article you viewed was helpful, either directly from the article (from within the Support chatbot or on the dedicated page in the Help Center) or when you return to the search results. Your feedback will help us to enhance the LMS365 Support chatbot.