In LMS365, you might come across size limitations when uploading files. This article gives information about size limitations for different types of files.
The maximum upload file sizes are:
- 64 MB for images used as part of the long description of courses and training plans and uploaded via the Insert/edit image option in the Long Description field of the Basic details section when creating or editing training.
- 4 MB for a thumbnail image used in a course or training plan, and 1 MB if you want the thumbnail image to be displayed correctly in the Microsoft Teams chatbot.
- 4 MB for images used as the background image of certificates. You can find more information about the supported image formats and recommended image size for A4 paper print in this article.
For documents in learning modules
- 250 MB for documents uploaded via the Content editor of the learning module editor.
- 1 GB for documents uploaded via the learning module editor > Document library > Upload Document.
Up to 250 GB for documents uploaded via the learning module editor > Document library > Go to Learning Module Documents.
For content packages
- 1 GB for content packages.