This article describes how you can get the ID of an active user's enrollment in LMS365 with the help of an LMS365 API endpoint.
2) Find the Enrollments section, expand it, find the GET method /odata/v2/Enrollments with the Returns the list of current user's active Enrollments description, and select Try it out in the top left-hand corner.
3) Select the blue Execute button to run the request.
You can use query options parameters to control the data in the response by setting filters. When query options parameters are set, the response will contain additional data and details that you can use for the search.
4) Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field, you will see all the active enrollments of the users of the tenant and their data, including the ID.
- Search via Ctrl+F for a specific ID and copy it to use wherever you need. You can use the Download button to save the results of the API request to your computer in .JSON format.