For some reasons you may need to get the ID of a certificate and this article describes the steps of how to get this ID with the help of an LMS365 API endpoint.
So, to get the ID of a certificate in LMS365 do the following:
2. Find the Certificates section, expand it, find the GET method /odata/v2/Certificates with the Returns the list of Certificates owned by current user description and then click Try it out in the top left corner.
3. Click on the blue Execute button to run the request.
4. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field you will see all the certificates of the tenant and their data including the ID.
- Search via Ctrl+F for a specific certificate to find its ID and copy it use wherever you need.
You can use query options parameters to control the data in the response by setting filters. For example, configuring the $expand by setting Course will add to the response the information what course a certificate is granted for.
When query options parameters are set, the response will contain additional data and details which you can use for search.