In the LMS365, you can upload a new version of a SCORM content package without losing any completed data of the users. This article describes the steps how to update a SCORM content package to a new version.
If learner's status is In Progress while the SCORM version is being updated, the learner should take a new attempt to see the new version of the SCORM, otherwise the previous version will be displayed.
To upload a new version of a SCORM content package, follow these steps:
1) Go to the LMS365 Admin Center > Training Management > select a course you want to upload a new version of a SCORM content package to.
2) On the opened Course Management panel, select Manage Course Content.
3) Select the SCORM content package you want to update a version of, and on the Actions panel, select Edit Content Package.
4) From the opened Content Package Settings panel, select Upload a new version. Upload a new SCORM version from your device. The new SCORM version must have the same name as the previous one!
5) When all the changes are done, click Save or Cancel the updates.
After that, you can check the version of the SCORM update under Version on the Content Package Settings panel.