This article describes the usage of an LMS365 API endpoint that allows to get the ID of a training plan.
So, to find the ID of a training plan in LMS365 follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://api.365.systems/ and make sure you are authorized with the relevant API key.
2. Find the Training Plans section, expand it, find the GET method /odata/v2/TrainingPlans with the Return the list of Training Plans description and then click Try it out in the top left corner.
3. Click on the blue Execute button to run the request.
You can use query options parameters to control the data in the response by setting filters. When query options parameters are set, the response will contain additional data and details which you can use for search.
4. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field you will see all the active enrolments of the users of the tenant and their data including the ID.
- Search via Ctrl+F for a specific ID and copy it use wherever you need. You can use the Download button to save the results of the API request in the .JSON format to your computer.
Article is closed for comments.