The article contains the most common questions relating to Training Plans in LMS365.
- If you create a training plan, add courses, enroll learners, and they are automatically enrolled in all courses of the training plan.
- A learner will be automatically enrolled in this training plan if he completes at least one course from this training plan.
- If the learner was enrolled in a training plan, and he completed the training plan, and you add a new course into the training plan, the learner should enroll in this new course manually.
- If the learner completed some of the courses in a training plan, and then you add a new course in a training plan, this learner will be automatically enrolled in a newly added course after completing any other course inside a training plan.
- To complete the whole training plan, the learner will need to complete all courses inside it.
If you add a course to the training plan, the training plan progress will not change. If the progress was completed, after adding a course, the training plan will still be completed.