For different purposes you may need to get the ID of an LMS365 course catalog and this article describes the steps of how to get this ID with the help of an API endpoint.
So, to find the ID of an LMS365 course catalog do the following:
2. Find the Course Catalogs section, expand it, find the GET method /odata/v2/CourseCatalogs with the description Return the list of Course Catalogs and then click Try it out in the top left corner.
3. Select Execute to run the request.
4. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field, you can see the list of all course catalogs of the tenant with the course catalogs' titles and IDs.
- Search via Ctrl+F for course catalog by its title. Now you can copy its ID to be able to use wherever you need.