To change Course Catalog Title and Course Catalog URL you should:
1) Rename an existing course catalog in SharePoint, as in the article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/change-site-address
2) Update the URL of the course catalog in the API https://api.365.systems/
3) Enter the course catalog id and the new course catalog URL in the required fields , then click on the "Execute" button:
- You are able to find the Course Catalog ID by running the Get /odata/v2/CourseCatalogs command:
- When you execute the command, you may be prompted for a username and password, please enter the API key into both the username and password field.
After updating the URL of the course catalog in the API, the course catalog title will change over time.
To speed up the process of updating the course catalog Title, you should go to the Course List of the required Course Catalog in a clean session of the incognito browser; then, the Course Catalog Title will be updated immediately.