For some reasons you may need to get the ID of a specific LMS365 course and this article provides guidance how to do with the help of an LMS365 API endpoint.
So, to get the ID of an LMS365 course do the following:
2. Find the Courses section, expand it, find the GET method /odata/v2/Courses with the Returns the list of Courses description and then click Try it out in the top left corner.
3. Click the blue Execute button to run the request.
You can use query options parameters to control the data in the response by setting filters. When query options parameters are set, the response will contain additional data and details which you can use for search.
4. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field you will see all the courses of the tenant and their data including the ID.
- Search via Ctrl+F for a specific course's ID and copy it use wherever you need. You can use the Download button to save the results of the API request in the .JSON format to your computer.