SharePoint Site Collection gives you an ability to easily change the URL and the title of the course.
In this article
Changing course URL
1. Open the course which URL you want to change by clicking View Course from the Course Catalog or by clicking the training card from My Training Dashboard. The training home page will open.
2. In the top right corner of the training home page click the gear icon to open Settings and select Site contents.
3. Site contents page opens where you need to go to one more gear icon called Site settings.
4. On the Site Settings page in the 'Look and Feel' section choose Title, description and logo.
5. In the bottom of the Title, Description and Logo page write the needed URL in the URL name field and click Ok to apply changes.
The changes will be saved immediately.
NOTE: Changing the URL does not change the title of the course!
Changing course title
To change the title of the course please follow steps 1-5 from Changing course URL and in the Title field of the Title, Description and Logo page make the necessary changes and click Ok to save them.
The title of the course will be changed immediately.