LMS365 can process four SCORM data elements:
- cmi.core.lesson_status. This type of data has the following options: "not attempted", "browsed", "passed", "completed", "failed", "incomplete" and is used to determine whether the user completed SCO (Sharable Content Object).
- cmi.core.score.raw. It is the final score of the package in points.
- cmi.core.score.raw + cmi.core.score.max. They are used to calculate the scale value as percent score.raw of score.max.
- cmi.suspend_data. It is used by the package to resume attempt if the user stops to pass an attempt.
- cmi.core.student_name. It is usually used by the package when it wants to display the learner's name inside the package. We set its value to be package rendering.
Below is a screenshot from the LMS365 Admin Center > Training Management > select a course with a content package > Manage Course Content > select a content package > View Learners' Details, that illustrates where inLMS365 you can find the cmi.core.lesson_status, cmi.core.score.raw, and cmi.core.student_name data elements.
The cmi.suspend_data data element usage is presented below on the screenshot from the LMS365 Player. This suspend data can be seen by learners only if they pass SCORM in the Player.