LMS365 can process the following SCORM data elements:
- cmi.core.lesson_status. This data type has the following options: "not attempted", "browsed", "passed", "completed", "failed", and "incomplete" and is used to determine whether the user has completed an SCO (Sharable Content Object).
- cmi.core.score.raw. The final score of the package, expressed as points (for SCORM1.2).
- cmi.score.raw. The final score of the package, expressed as points (for SCORM 2004(1.3)).
- cmi.score.scaled. Used to calculate the scale value as percent cmi.score.raw of cmi.score.raw (for SCORM 2004(1.3)).
- cmi.core.score.raw + cmi.core.score.max. Used to calculate the scale value as percent cmi.core.score.max of cmi.core.score.max (for SCORM1.2).
- cmi.suspend_data. Used by the package to resume an attempt if the user previously stopped it.
- cmi.core.student_name. Used by the package when it supports the display of the learner's name inside it. We set its value to be package rendering.
- cmi.progress_measure. Used in SCORM 2004(1.3) to display the progress as a percentage. Not supported by SCORM1.2.
The following table shows the major properties for calculating progress and elements that should be used in SCORM configuration.
|not supported||number of completed SCO (null if one SCO)||cmi.core.score.raw||
|SCORM 2004(1.3)||cmi.progress_measure||number of completed SCO (null if one SCO)||cmi.score.raw||
cmi.score.scaled or cmi.score.raw/
The following image from the LMS365 Admin Center > Training Management > select a course with a content package > Manage Course Content > select the relevant content package > View Learners' Details shows where in LMS365 you can find the cmi.core.lesson_status, cmi.core.score.raw, cmi.core.score.max, and cmi.core.student_name data elements.
The following image from the LMS365 Admin Center > Training Management > select a course with a content package > Course progress > expand the relevant user to see their progress on the content package shows where in LMS365 you can find the cmi.progress_measure data element.
The cmi.suspend_data data element usage is shown in the follow image of the LMS365 player. Suspend data can be seen by learners only if they pass the SCORM in the LMS365 player.