To empower every employee in ELEARNINGFORCE to build and share knowledge with co-workers an e-learning self-creation process has been established. Follow the steps below to get your own e-learning course site approved and created and yourself assigned as the Course Administrator.
1. Create a new item in this list
2. Provide a good title and short description for your course and click Save
3. From the list select the newly created item and run the Power Automate named ‘Request approval for course creation of selected item’
4. Provide a good message to your manager ex. The purpose, audience and timeline for the training initiative and click Run flow button
5. Now the process starts, and your manager will receive a notification and approve/reject your request and result will be delivered in your e-mail inbox with link to the course
6. Use the Course Management tool from the course homepage to build the learning modules and quizzes and finally Edit your course and add tags, categories and publish the course.