In some cases, you may need to find your tenant ID or your SharePoint URL. This article covers how to find this information.
In this article
Find your tenant ID
- Via the LMS365 Admin Center
One of the ways to find the ID of the tenant is to get it from the web page URL of the LMS365 Admin Center.
To do this, in the LMS365 Admin Center, check the web page URL, and search for the pattern *365.systems/tenant/.
In the web page URL https://ne-lms-qa.365.systems/tenant/4683c20b93264c7eb10c583d74976d59/catalog/ 60a820ab86404f4e8b827e0c8d00cf0a/Training, the tenant ID is 4683c20b93264c7eb10c583d74976d59.
- Via the LMS365 course player URL
Another way to find the ID of the tenant is to get it via the LMS365 course player URL.
1. From the course catalog page, My Training Dashboard, or direct link from an email notification, navigate to any LMS365 course in which you're enrolled.
2. On the course home page, select any learning item to open the LMS365 course player.
3. When the LMS365 course player opens, check the web page URL and search for the pattern *365.systems/tenant/.
In the course player URL "https://ne-lms.365.systems/tenant/bf6008a8939645e9abb2bcdbd1d05ae5/catalog/ d4d0b82fe67f46d7a142fc347a520973/ course/7bb988b8140a4ee591415863868e719f/ player/en-us/lti/bced249a00fd41b89bff8aa0f5ffea08/status?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Flms365preview.sharepoint.com%2Fsites%2F Mylearninghub%2FSitePages%2FPhishingawareness.aspx", the tenant ID is "bf6008a8939645e9abb2bcdbd1d05ae5".
Find your SharePoint URL
To find your SharePoint URL, go to the course catalog page, check the web page URL, and search for the pattern catalog.sharepoint.com/.
In the web page URL https://compafi464.sharepoint.com/sites/Academy/SitePages/CourseCatalog.aspx, the SharePoint URL is compafi464.sharepoint.com.