In this article, you can find information on how to track learners who have overdue training, and how changing, removing, and not setting a due date impacts learners.
Overdue training is where the due date has passed and the training status isn't set to Completed.
You can track whether a learner has overdue training in a number of ways.
- Go to the LMS365 Admin Center > Training Management page. For each course or training plan, the Overdue column displays the number of learners with overdue training.
- Go to the LMS365 Admin Center > Training Management page > select the progress icon, or select a course or training plan, then select Course/Training Plan Progress on the training management panel. On the opened course/training plan progress panel, the number and percentage of learners with overdue training will be displayed in the Overdue section.
- In the downloaded Course/Training Plan Progress report, the Overdue status column displays the learners' status.
- Go to the LMS365 Admin Center > Training Management page > select a course or training plan > Email Learners. On the Email Learners panel, the Is Overdue column will display the learners' status. Filter the list by selecting Overdue from the All drop-down list to display only learners who have overdue training.
Users can still enroll in or proceed with training, even if it's overdue.
Learners will receive email notifications when the training due date is about to pass and has passed.
For e-learning and instructor-led training, the Course due date reminder notification is sent to learners when the due date for a course in which they are enrolled is approaching. The Course due date has passed notification is sent to learners when the due date for a course has passed and they haven't yet completed it.
Due date is changed
The updated due date will be displayed on the course or training plan home page and on My Training Dashboard for learners with the Not started or In progress training status.
Learners with the Completed training status won't be affected by this change and the training status remains Completed.
Due date isn't set
If a due date isn't set, learners are free to complete the training at any time. As a result, due dates won't be displayed in the Information section on the training home page or on My Training Dashboard.
Due date is removed
- Learners (including those who have already completed the training) won't see the due date in the Information section on the training home page or on My Training Dashboard.
- Learners' progress with the course or training plan isn't affected by this change.