1) Global Settings language depends on the browser language settings.
2) The course catalog default language is selected during course catalog creation process.
This setting influences the display language of each site in connection with the SharePoint profile or browser settings.
If you do not require alternate language(s), uncheck them all for each site.
The language settings for each site can be tracked and amended: SharePoint site > Settings icon > Site contents > Site settings > Language settings > Show advanced settings. Save the applied changes. Thus, the site will not depend on other language settings.
When you change the language for the already existing course catalog, some time is required for the changes to be applied. To speed up this process, you can clear Storage Cookies (or clear the whole Storage).
3) Course and training plan home page inherits the course catalog default language and alternate languages. Please visit this link to find more about what determines the language of the LMS365
The language settings for each site can be tracked and amended: SharePoint site > Settings icon > Site contents > Site settings > Language settings > Show advanced settings.
Subsite language is selected during its creation process from Settings > Site contents > New > Subsites.
Certificate language depends on the course Regional Settings. Please follow the link to learn how to change the language or date format in the course certificate.
The course notifications language depends on the current locale settings of the course catalog on the time the course is created. If you need a specific notification language in the course, first you need to change the course catalog locale settings and then create a course in the updated course catalog.
To view and manage the course catalog locale settings, follow the steps:
1) Open the course catalog site.
2) Click the Settings icon.
3) In the drop-down menu, select Site contents.
4) On the opened page, click Site Settings.
5) In the Site Administration section, click Regional Settings.
6) In the Locale drop-down menu, the current locale is specified. If you need to change the locale, select the required locale in the drop-down menu.
7) Click Ok to save the changes.
It takes some time before the changes are applied.
7) Learning modules and quizzes language settings are covered by the Rules of LMS365 display language.