You can now simply create the custom application that will interact with your LMS365 data using Microsoft Power Apps.
To create your app:
- Navigate to the Microsoft Power Apps and sign in.
- Click "Canvas app from blank" and speсify the name for the application:
- Search for the LMS365 Connector in the Data sources menu:
- Select it and enter the API key:
- Add the widget to the canvas which visualizes your data. For example, 'Vertical':
- Select the Visual and enter a formula. The formula contains one of the actions from the LMS365 connector. Please check out the full list of actions here.
- To pass several parameters to the formula, use the following syntax:
- Then map UI fields to data fields: