Once the internal cost is set for a course session, it's possible to get the summary information for the internal cost via the LMS365 Admin Center or using LMS365 API. This article describes what API endpoint to use and what steps to perform to get the internal cost per learner and per session.
To get the internal cost per learner and per session, do the following:
2. Find the Reports section, expand it, find the GET method /reports/courseSessions/learnerIndividualCost and then select Try it out in the top left corner.
3. For this request no parameters can be set so simply select the Execute button to run the request.
4. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field you will see the list of course sessions of the tenant where cost per session is set, including the data about the enrolled users and cost per learner and per session.
For the internal cost per learner, the response will contain "Cost" and "Currency" parameters, for example "Cost": 50, "Currency": "USD".
The internal cost per learner depends on the total number of learners enrolled in the course session and is calculated as the division of the internal cost for the course session by a number of learners with the registered attendance. For the learners whose attendance was marked as absent or absent (informed) the cost will not be calculated.
For the total cost per session, the response will contain the "Cost" parameter only, for example "Cost": 50.
- You can use the Download button to save the results of the API request in the .JSON format to your computer.
- If you would need to build up the reports, you can use the Microsoft power BI following this article.