To update the SPFX package, please follow the steps below:
- First, you will need to download the new version 220.127.116.11 of the SPFX package. You can do it by following the link;
- After this is done, please go to the App Catalog site under the Tenant Administrator account (Admin Center -> Admin centers in the left-side panel -> SharePoint -> apps -> App Catalog):
3. In the left-side menu, select Apps for SharePoint:
4. Click the Upload button and choose the new package:
5. Enable the option "Make this solution available to all sites in the organization":
After you click the OK button, the SPFX package will be overwritten by the latest version.
Alternatively, you can use the next way to install the latest version of the app:
1. Go to the App Catalog -> remove LMS365 app
2. Open lms.365.systems page in incognito browser session using Global Admin Account
3. Press "Deploy App(s)" button.