LMS365 for Microsoft Teams enables learners to find, take and track their Training directly inside Teams as well as using our Intelligent BOT to look for the Courses and Training Plans available in the catalog.
LMS365 can help you to:
•Select your default Course Catalog;
•Find and navigate an interesting e-Learning, Classroom & Blended Training and Webinar Courses directly;
•Find and navigate Training Plans;
•Make fast search of the trainings by special category;
•Manage your Training Dashboard activities;
How can I install the LMS365 App in Microsoft Teams?
Getting started is fast and easy. To install the LMS365 in Microsoft Teams, you need to have a working LMS365 installation first.
1. Search for the LMS365 in the Microsoft Teams Store:
2. Select whether to add the LMS365 only for your personal use or add it to any team:
3. Click Install button and you are done.
How can I pin LMS365 to the Teams taskbar?
As a Teams Administrator or Global Administrator, you can customize the view of your Teams and set polices to pin the LMS365 App to the taskbar.
How can I add a new tab in the Team?
To pin the LMS365 Dashboard, Course Catalog and Training Plan tabs at the top of your channel
1. Choose the Team you want to add the Tab in.
2. On the tab links header click > the LMS365 App. Choose the tab and click Save. While adding the Course Catalog(s)and Course/Training Plan(s) tab, enter the valid site URL for the Course Catalog(s) or Course/Training Plan(s):
How do I talk with LMS365?
It is easy - just go to the conversation with the bot:
In the table below, you can see a full list of bot’s commands:
"Show Course Catalogs"
List of the course catalogs from your Tenant will appear
"Show e-Learning Courses"
Carousel with e-Learning courses will appear
"Show Classroom and Blended Courses"
Carousel with Classroom & Blended Courses will appear
"Show Webinar Courses"
Carousel with Webinar Courses will appear
“Show Training Plans”
Carousel with Training Plans will appear
"Show Course Categories"
List of used categories will appear
"Show all Courses"
List of all courses will appear
Help message with available BOT commands will appear
How can I navigate to my Course or Training Plan with LMS365's help?
1. Go to the conversation with the LMS365 Bot;
2. Select the needed command to show the training, e.g. “Show e-Learning Courses”. For your convenience you can combine commands and search for specific trainings in concrete categories, e.g. “Show e-Learning Courses with IT Training category”;
3. After the carousel appears, select the needed training;
4. Click "View Course" button;
5. Course will be opened inside "Training" Tab (if you are not automatically signed in, you should do it first):
How can I select the needed Course Catalog to work with?
1. Go to the conversation with the LMS365 Bot;
2. Select “Show Course Catalogs” command;
3. Choose the needed course catalog from the list:
4. After that, you can work with the trainings of the selected catalog:
How can I use Dashboard via BOT?
1. Open Dashboard Tab:
2. Login by the same account you logged in Microsoft Teams (if you haven’t logged in before);
3. Great! You can now use Dashboard inside the Teams:
How do I use BOT inside the Team?
First, select the Team to which you want to add the Bot:
After that, you can configure tabs to be shown:
You can select whether to show Dashboard, Course Catalog tabs or specific training tab. All Team’s members will have access to these tabs:
You can start conversation inside the Team using Bot, just type @LMS365 and then you can search the course catalog for a needed training that Team’s members will be able to view:
Q: I’d like to add LMS365 to Teams, but I don’t find the bot in the store.
A: To make LMS365 visible in the Team’s Store, ‘Allow external apps in Microsoft Teams’ option should be enabled in the Office365 Admin Center (go to Settings -> Services & add-ins section -> select Microsoft Teams -> Apps section in the right-side panel):
Q: I’m seeing ‘An administrator has set a policy that prevents you from granting lms365-api-prod the permissions it is requesting. Contact an administrator who can grant permissions to this application on your behalf’ message when adding LMS365 Bot.
A: That means that ‘Users can consent to apps accessing company data on their behalf’ option was disabled in the Microsoft Azure. To enable consent, please log in to the Microsoft Azure Portal, and then go to Azure Active Directory -> Enterprise Applications -> User Settings -> set option to ‘Yes’ and save the changes:
LMS365 is not responding?
A small number of Teams are seeing LMS365 not responding. For most of you, the likely case has been the following: your Office 365 Administrator has disabled bots for Microsoft Teams. Please contact your Office 365 Administrator to get the issue resolved.