In order to get learning data from cloud LMS365 you will need Power BI client for preferred platform and API Secret Key for your tenant (provided by support request - please don't forget to mention your tenant address). Steps below describe interaction with desktop client.
- Using the Power BI desktop client, create a new report.
- Select Get Data > OData Feed.
- In the OData Feed dialog, in the URL box, enter https://api.365.systems/odata/v2
- Access an OData feed modal window will open and display "The user was not authorized" warning. In Basic tab paste API key both in Username and Password fields:
- Select the tables that you want to use for your visualizations.
Go on building visualizations as needed.
TIP: You may be interested in this tutorial.
TIP2: For more technical details about OData service provided, please check the document attached.