In order to change Terms and Conditions text on Material course page you will need to:
- go to REM Site Contents > Pages library
- click on MaterialRegistrationDetails page > start editing it
- open Material Confirm Button web part for editing
- change $Resource:EnrollmentAddon,lidwp_IAmAcknowledging1; piece of html code in "Terms and Conditions for Simple Checkbox" field to the text you need:
After that save the page, check it in and publish.
Alternatively, you can:
- go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\15\Resources folder on WFE server of your Sharepoint farm
- Open EnrollmentAddon.resx file for editing in Notepad, find text "By clicking on the confirmation button I am acknowledging that I have completed this training." and change it as needed, save file.
- Edit EnrollmentAddon.en-US.resx file in the same way.
- Run Install-SPApplicationContent cmdlet in SP Management Shell to apply changes.
- If you have several WFE servers in your farm, EnrollmentAddon.resx and EnrollmentAddon.en-US.resx files should be edited on each of them. Install-SPApplicationContent cmdlet should also be run on each server after editing files.