Question: We're already running SharePointLMS ver. 3.4 and the new completion date column sets the time stamp when the course certificate was issued. There's no problem with that. However, we need to put an older date there because we're migrating the old course information there. What can we do?
Answer: Yes, it can be done since it’s just a list column. But it’s hidden for editing. It’s possible to modify this column’s properties in codeplex SharePoint Manager tool:
2. A customer puts completion date in Grade Book manually
3. Customer issues Certificate in Grade Book manually.
4. A certificate is generated in GB, the completion date is taken from Completion Date field in GB
5. Registration changes status to Course Completed in REM, the completion date for registration is taken from Completion Date field in GB
6. A certificate is generated in REM, the completion date is taken from Completion Date field in GB