Using the LMS365 API, it's possible to get a list of courses that were imported from external sources. This article describes how to get a list of these courses.
To get a list courses that were imported from external sources, follow these steps:
2. Find the Courses section, expand it, find the GET method /odata/v2/Courses/All() with the Returns the list of Courses including courses which have been deleted or have not created yet description, and then select Try it out in the top right-hand corner.
3. In the Parameters section, add contains(Url,'lms365external-') in the $filter field.
4. You can apply additional query option parameters to further control the data in the response, if relevant.
5. Select Execute to run the request.
6. Go to the Responses block to check the results:
- Number 2xx (for example, 200) under Code shows that the request worked correctly.
- In the Response body field, you'll see the courses that were imported from external sources and match any additional query option parameters you may have applied.
- Search via Ctrl+F for a specific course. You can Download the data from the response to your computer in .JSON format.