This article provides an overview how to upload data to Cloud via Import Tool.
This Import Tool helps us to upload a lot of SCORMs/AICCs at once to the SCORM Storage on a specific Tenant. You do not need to specify any URLs (in the config file) as SCORMs/AICCs are Tenant-based. This tool can be run from any local PC by any user.
It is necessary to fill in some folders and files:
1) Elearningforce.LMS365.Import.Program.exe.config - Config file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<add key="remUrl" value="" />
<add key="lmsCourseUrl" value="" />
<add key="userMappingFilePath" value="" />
<add key="dateTimeFormat" value="" />
<add key="coursesDataFilePath" value="" />
<add key="scormsDataFilePath" value="DataFiles/Scorms.xlsx" />
<add key="certificateTemplatesDataFilePath" value="" />
<add key="certificatesDataFilePath" value="" />
<add key="errorLogPath" value="ErrorLogs" />
<add key="generatedDataFilesPath" value="" />
<add key="apiKey" value="Required value" />
<add key="timeout" value="30" />
<add key="apiBaseAdress" value="Required value" />
<add key="courseCatalogUrl" value=" " />
<add key="containerSAS" value="Required value" />
scormsDataFilePath - is a path to the excel file with a list of uploaded SCORMs/AICCs and their options.
errorLogPath - key should be filled with the default value "ErrorLogs".
Please pay attention to these required fields:
apiKey - apikey initializes Tenant where SCORMs/AICCs are uploaded. Please send a request to LMS365 Support to get your API Key.
containerSAS - temporary storage for upload. Please send a request to LMS365 Support to get the address.
apiBaseAdress - API URL (see region based URL at http://api.365.systems/docs).
2) Scorms.xslx file in DataFiles directory
|Title||Description||Content Type||ZIP Path|
|BulkAICC sends status||AICC description bulk||Aicc||DataFiles/Scorms/aicc(sends status).zip|
Title, Description, Content Type, Zip Path are required columns and can't be empty.
Content type can be AICC or SCORM (insensitive to Register).
ZIP Path shows path to SCORM/AICC packages which are imported to cloud.
Other columns are optional and can be absent or empty. When SCORM/AICC is imported with an empty or absent optional column - such option is Off or empty in SCORM storage in Cloud for imported SCORM/AICC.
Columns are integer:
- Max number of attempts (SCORM/AICC)
- Timeout between attempts (SCORM/AICC)
Columns are Boolean, can be filled with yes/no, 1/0, TRUE/FALSE values:
- Open in new window (SCORM/AICC)
- Allow resuming incomplete attempt (SCORM)
- Use control mode flow for all nodes (SCORM)
- Show statistics for learner (SCORM)
- Show navigation buttons (SCORM)
- Show Next button (SCORM)
- Show Back button (SCORM)
- Show Suspend button (SCORM)
- Show Exit button (SCORM)
- Show table of content (SCORM)
- Show node completion status (SCORM)
- Finish by lesson status (SCORM)
- Redirect to statistics page when completed (SCORM)
- Go to next SCO automatically (SCORM)
- Treat complete as passed (SCORM)
- Show Submit button (AICC)
- Show title bar (SCORM/AICC)
- Automatically close the player (AICC)
3) SCORMs folder in DataFiles directory
Add SCORM/AICC packages in Scorms folder. Describe these packages in Scorms. xlsx file
To run 'SCORM bulk upload' run Elearningforce.LMS365.Import.Program.exe and enter '3' and then 'y'.