In the application’s header, there is the Dashboard menu. Click the ‘Current Training’ to select another Dashboard’s tab:
The following tabs are displayed in the menu:
• Current Training tab – displays all courses and training plans with Not Started and In Progress statuses;
• In Progress tab – displays training that has been started, but has not been completed yet;
• All tab – displays all learner’s training;
• Completed tab – displays completed training;
• Ended tab – displays the learner’s training that has been ended (regardless of their completion status);
• Pending tab – displays training in which learner has enrolled but they are pending approval;
• Downloaded tab – displays training that has been downloaded;
Note: Only courses that have at least one content package (SCORM) or Quiz can be downloaded.
The learner has no access to the disabled courses in All, Ended, Completed tabs. Disabled courses are: ended courses with Not Started, In Progress, and Completed statuses, deleted and unpublished courses with the Completed status. If the learner tries to access these courses, he will see the following messages:
• tab – displays valid, expiring and expired certificates that you have been granted (certificates for completed, completed deleted, completed ended, and completed unpublished courses and training plans are displayed):
You can view the certificate by tapping its icon:
• tab – is divided into three tabs: Valid, Revoked, and Planned. In the Valid tab granted competency(ies) with the corresponding levels, achievement date, and revocation date are displayed. In the Granted by section you can see the title of the training by completion of which Learner has been granted this competency or the name of the person who has manually granted the competency:
In the Revoked tab competencies that have been revoked from the Learner are displayed:
In the Planned tab training(s) and corresponding competency(ies) that will be granted to Learner when he completes the training are displayed:
• tab – is divided into three tabs: Earned, Planned, and All. In the Earned tab, all courses/training plans for the completion of which you have earned CEUs are displayed:
In the Planned tab, all courses/training plans with CEUs that you will earn after their completion are displayed:
In the All tab, your courses/training plans with the Not Started/In Progress/Completed statuses and CEUs are displayed:
On Earned and All tabs, you can select a period of course/training plan completion and then tap Apply Dates button for filtering:
By default, one-year period is selected.
• tab – displays the top of the Learners ranked by the number of earned CEUs (form the whole Tenant). Learners without CEUs are not included in the ranking.
Top 3 Learners are marked with colored badge (golden, silver, and bronze). All the others have black badges.
Leaderboard tab is divided into three tabs: Weekly tab (displays top learners according to the current week); Monthly tab (displays top learners according to the current month); All Time tab (displays top learners according to all time):
If some learners have the same number of CEUs, Learner who has first completed the course/training plan will be on top.
Earned CEUs are not updated even if in Edit course/training plan mode their number is changed/deleted.
Maximum 10 learners are shown on Leaderboard.
• tab – displays the information about your training activities, certificates, and competencies. In the Courses section, all courses/training plans in which you are enrolled (with Not Started, In Progress, and Completed statuses) are displayed. Completion date and CEUs (only earned for course/training plan completion) are displayed in this section as well. Total CEUs are displayed under the Courses section. In the Certificates section, all your certificates with their validity status, issued and expiry dates are shown. If you have more than one certificate for the course/training plan, all certificates will be shown in this section. In the Competencies section, all competencies (assigned - that will be received after the training completion, valid - that are currently held, and revoked) with all levels, achievement, and revocation dates are displayed. If Learner first had one competency level and then it was changed, he will see both levels in this section:
The main screen displays learner’s courses and training plans he is currently taking. Under the courses’/training plans’ titles, their statuses (Not Started, In Progress) and description are displayed:
On the main screen, tap the course’s tile to take the course or resume taking it. After that, the screen with the Course title, its description, information, and Learning Modules (order and statuses are the same as on the website, and unpublished learning modules are not shown to learners), and ‘Open in Browser’ button appears:
In the Information section you can see course-related information such as Category, Type, ID, Credits, Duration, etc.:
Tapping Trainer’s name allows you to send him an email.
If there are several Trainers on the course, you will see the following message:
For Classroom & Blended and Webinar courses, the third section with course sessions is displayed (if there are several sessions available, tap Show more sessions button to see all of them):
You can take all unlocked learning modules, download the course if it contains at least one SCORM/Quiz or open the full training in the browser using the appropriate link under the Learning Modules (you will be redirected to the course page in the Browser).
To see content included in the learning module, tap Expand icon next to its name:
To take learning modules (except SCORMs and Quizzes) or to open the full training in the browser, you need to log in with your Office 365 account:
After tapping Open in Browser link and signing in, you will be redirected to your Browser and presented with the web view of the course:
After tapping the action button next to the learning object and signing in, learning item will be opened and you will be able to pass it:
Synchronization takes place at the following events:
To see new courses where you have enrolled, pull down the main page to refresh or use Synchronize button in the callout menu.
To refresh the page with the opened course, use Synchronize button from the ribbon. This action synchronizes the learner’s attempts as well.
Synchronization also takes place when the app becomes online again after being without an Internet connection. When using a Wi-Fi connection, this happens automatically, and when using Mobile Internet, the user should synchronize the app manually.
To synchronize the app, pull down the main page or use Synchronize button in the callout menu.
On the main screen, tap the training plan’s tile to take the training plan or resume taking it. After that, the screen with training plan description, information, all Courses included into it (with their own description and statuses), and ‘Open in Browser’ link appears:
In the Information section you can see training plan related information such as Category, Type, Duration, ID, Credits, etc.:
Tapping Trainer’s name allows you to send him an email.
If there are several Trainers on the course, you will see the following message:
You can take all unlocked courses (courses can contain Learning Modules), as well as rate the training after you have started it.
To open the full training in the browser, you need to log in with your Office 365 account to the training plan site. After that, the training plan site will be opened in your Browser:
Tap ‘Catalog’ icon in the footer of the application, and then ‘Find a Course’ to select the Course Catalog and find necessary training(s):
You will need to be added to the Owners/Members/Visitors/Administrators/Learners group(s) on the site where Course Catalog is installed in order to see it in the selector.
After you have selected the Course Catalog, you can see a list of all published courses and training plans. If ‘Display Highest Ranked Courses’ option is enabled for this Course Catalog on the web, the most popular courses/training plans (depending on their rating) will also be shown:
Common rating is calculated as an average of all received (not hidden) ratings (rating settings are specified on the web). A number of all ratings is displayed in the brackets next to the common rating. If no rating is set for the course/training plan, rating stars will not be colored. The rating cannot be set on the Course Catalog page, for giving a training some rating you should go to the training page.
You can see detailed information about the course/training plan by tapping on the Information icon:
If Detailed View option is not selected on the web, Information icon will not be displayed and tapping the training will open the training’s page.
For e-Learning course types as well as for the training plans, the following fields will be displayed: Type, Duration, and Trainer(s). For Classroom & Blended Training course type they are as follows: Type, Duration, Start Date, Location, and Trainer(s). For Webinar course type the following fields are shown: Type, Duration, Start Date, and Trainer(s).
For Classroom & Blended Training and Webinar course types, Start Date field displays the start date of the course session. If a course has more than one session, ‘Multiple Dates’ value will be displayed. For Classroom & Blended Training course type, Location field displays the course session location. If a course has more than one course session, ‘Multiple locations’ value will be displayed:
1. Filtering by category – list of categories (including subcategories) in the right side menu allows filtering courses/training plans by category (categories are configured on the web in the Course Catalog Settings). The total amount of courses/training plans with the same category is displayed in the brackets next to the course title (this can also be configured on the web). If there are more than 5 categories, tap Show more button to see all of them;
2. Filtering by course type – list of all course types in the right side menu allows filtering courses/training plans by course type (course types are configured on the web in the Course Catalog Settings);
3. Filtering by course session(s) dates – using Course Session(s) Dates filter you can set Start and End date period. After that, Classroom & Blended Training and Webinar courses will be filtered by start and end dates of the course sessions (courses without sessions will not be filtered). E-learning courses are not sorted using this filter;
4. Search box – to find a course or a training plan, use catalog search field (search runs on title, short/long description, categories, tags, and trainers).
In the Mobile App, you can search for a needed training into a Course Catalog, and then enroll into it. To do this, tap on any place of the needed course/training plan card (in the Course Catalog search results) or ‘View Course’/’View Training Plan’ button in the information callout to go to the training page:
If you are not enrolled in the training, you will see ‘Enroll to Course’/‘Enroll to Training Plan’ button. All learning items and courses included in training plans will be locked until you enroll in the training.
After you have enrolled in the training, there is a possibility to unenroll from it. To do this, tap on the ellipsis in the upper-right corner of the screen, and then select ‘Unenroll from Course’ or ‘Unenroll from Training Plan’ action:
If the learner has been enrolled in the training via AD group, he will not be able to unenroll from it.
When enrolling in Classroom & Blended Training or Webinar courses with ‘Enroll user into a single session’ enrollment type selected, ‘Show available sessions’ button is displayed, tapping on which will redirect you to the ‘Sessions’ tab:
After that, you will be available to choose the needed course session and enroll in the course:
There is a possibility to set the attendance to the Course Session.
If the QR Code is required, use the App for Scanning the QR Code or allow the LMS365 to have access to your camera and hold your device so that the QR can be scanned. Scanning will happened automatically.
If the signature is required, please provide it. If there is any inaccuracy, click “Clear”:
After that your attendance will successfully set:
If you select the session that has already reached its Max. Attendees, the following message will be displayed:
If you try to enroll in the course with ‘Enroll user into all course sessions’ enrollment type selected and the minimum number of Max. Attendees is reached, you will see the following message:
If no sessions are available for the course, you will see the following message:
When enrolling in the training with the LMS Administrator or Line Manager approval types, a request will be created and you will see ‘Pending Approval’ message (all learning modules/courses will be locked until your request is approved):
You will be able to cancel your request until it is approved. To do this, tap on the ellipsis in the upper-right corner of the screen, and then select ‘Cancel Request’ action:
After that, you will be required to enter the cancellation reason message:
If the learner has been enrolled in the training via AD group, he will not be able to cancel the request.
Learners with ‘In Progress’ and ‘Completed’ statuses can rate the training (and change it if needed):
After the training’s completion (and Certificate status has been changed to ‘Expiring’ or ‘Expired’), you will be able to retake the course:
Remember, that the course/training plan status will be changed to Not Started (all courses included in a training plan also will have Not Started status) and you will have to retake all course items: Learning Modules, SCORMs/AICCs, Quizzes (their statuses will be changed to Not Started).
To be able to take the course offline you need to download it first. To do this, tap on the ellipsis in the upper-right corner of the screen, and then select ‘Download Course’ action:
If you don’t see the download action, verify that you have licensed the app.
It is also possible to download a course included in the training plan separately from it. If you download a course that is a part of several training plans, it will be downloaded for all of them.
Now the course will be displayed in the ‘Downloaded’ tab. You will be able to take it without having an Internet connection. When you re-connect to the Internet, all data will be synchronized back to the Server.
There is no possibility to take other learning objects than SCORM packages or Quizzes in offline mode. User will see the following message on these items (they also become not clickable) when offline:
The timer is running for the downloaded Quizzes in the offline mode as well. Therefore, when you try to exit the Quiz, you will see the following message:
Please remember that you will not be able to play YouTube videos added to the downloaded Quizzes in the offline mode.
If a content package in the course is changed to a new one, Learner will have to retake it and to download once again for the offline passing. If the course was completed before package changes, course status will not be changed.
If automatic deletion of the completed downloaded courses option is enabled, Download action becomes unavailable for these courses (therefore, there is no possibility to retake completed the course).
Depending on the user’s status (Online/Offline), the color of the menu bar changes. For the online mode menu bar is orange, and for the offline mode it will be greyed out:
There is also a possibility to delete the downloaded training manually. To do this, tap on the ellipsis in the upper-right corner of the screen, and then select ‘Delete Downloaded Course’ action:
Tap ‘Notifications’ icon in the footer of the application to see all the notifications (configured on the website where Course Catalog is installed) you have got for the last month. Only notifications that you receive as Learner are displayed in All and Unread tabs:
Users without mailboxes (unlicensed users) will receive notifications inside the App as well.
Unread notifications are marked with a blue circle:
On iOS devices swipe to the left and on Android devices tap and hold to see actions (Read/Unread to mark the notification correspondingly, and Delete action):
You will get push notifications as well when you are logged in (if you are logged in on different devices, you will receive notifications on all of them):
Push notifications can be disabled in the system’s settings.
Tapping the notification (push notification or notification inside the app) will open the full notification:
Here you can see notification’s subject, body; mark notification as read or unread, delete notification or open the course (course page will be opened) by tapping on the ellipsis in the upper-right corner of the screen and selecting appropriate action:
In the offline mode, you will see the notifications that have already been synched. However, when you tap the course title, you will see the following message (only downloaded earlier courses will be opened):
You can use the search box in the Notifications section (both in All and Unread sections) to find the needed notification among recently loaded ones:
The search runs on Subject and Body of the notification. Search results are saved after the page have been refreshed.
Tap the ‘Settings’ icon in the footer of the application to open App’s Settings:
The following information is displayed in this section:
• Synchronization Settings – allow the user to see the date and time of the last synchronization, as well as to synchronize the app immediately and see the user’s status (Online (Yes/No), depending on the Internet connection) and status of the synchronization with the Server (Synced (Yes/No));
• Automatically Delete Courses – user can select whether to delete automatically completed or ended downloaded courses;
• Account – allows the user to change language settings of the app: select the needed language and tap Save button to save the changes or Cancel button to discard them. Help button redirects the user to the ELEARNINGFORCE Help Center where he can check the documentation or contact support. Logout button allows the user to sign out from the application. The following warning will appear:
After signing out, the system remembers the user’s login name, therefore, next time the user will be asked only to choose the needed service address and enter his password.